Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Poser Posing Question

What should I do????

Is anyone what they should be?

Superman leaped tall buildings with a single bound

But later found dead with drugs all around

Faster than a speeding bullet - couldn't be found

What should I do

What should I be

Pink crinkled doughnuts

So easy to please

We've lowered the pedestal to an alarming rate

Looking up from the ground....through the grates?

Oh...that's where we live

In the United States

What should I do?

Make it while you can

Who should I be?

Too bad you don't have identity

Throw a ball or throw a race
If you're good.....you've got a chance
Too bad for you
You have no stance

But we love it when you dance
Love it when you dance
We all know about chance
And you have no Stance
In the Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment