Thursday, August 25, 2011

Trade Me Away

Trade Me

Trade me out of this atmosphere
Trade me to a new frontier
Trade me to a whole New World
Trade me…I want out of here

Up on the block
And such a bargain
Barkers bark
It’s a human auction

Aint worth a damn
Aint worth an ounce
Gold is high
And I am low
Not a bad price to pay
Just trade me away

I gotta get out of this atmosphere
I gotta get to a new frontier
Ounce for ounce I aint worth a damn
Trade me to Afghanistan

Weigh me Troy, for I have sinned
I should’ve saved, must make amends
Exploding stars are all to blame
Egyptian gold on the plains

Can a trade for a job well done?
Can I trade to be the chosen one?
Can I trade you to believe in me?
Can I split the sea?
Can you trade me?

Life is a deal
And a deal is a trade
Let me know what you want
And a deal can be made

Get me out of here
Out of this atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment