Friday, September 11, 2009

Causerie - Greta and Marlene

888


I can’t really tell you what happened or how it happened.

Sometimes, things come at me so fast that it’s hard to interpret the light.

It flickers and it’s gone. The speed of light is like the speed of life – fast, ever moving and hard to predict.

So why are you even questioning me? I sit here as a person in good standing within the community. Law abiding. And you’re making me out to be some kind of criminal? Why am I here? What did I do?

It’s terribly hard for me to focus.

If you would just leave me alone and let me go. If you could. If you would. Please. I shouldn’t be here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have been fifty for 12 whole days now and I'm still alive. STILL ALIVE! However, there is a typhoon that is supposed to hit the island tonight, so I am sure it will probably kill me.

    Capt. Kirks Dead Son

    ReplyDelete