Monday, September 14, 2009

G&M Part Deux: I Don't Soire with Dante




You sound vulnerable, yet not. We've known each other for many years, and I must tell you ...if you are innocent...so be it. But, if you're guilty....we'll be friends forever. I don't suffer criminals, but I tend to gravitate to those who feel guilty when they're not. It's juicier. With pulp. People pay for their crimes in mysterious ways.


You're vulnerable either way. Because it doesn't matter if you've been virtuous....if you are guilty or innocent. Souls like yours roam the circles of hell sooner or later. With you, I prefer later......so I can get to know you. I like to swim in oceans...but not pits of fire. I don't soire with Dante.

1 comment:

  1. You know, you are right, people do pay for their crimes in mysterious ways. Wouldn't it be mysterious if that lab guy that murdered that Asian girl and stuffed her in a wall were to find himself to be a 24 hour a day human urinal in prison. That would be mysterious. It would also put the "happy" in the "happy and the sad".

    ReplyDelete