Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Once Peace at a Time

I guess I’ve tried to make light of so many things in my life because I’ve had so many heavy things happen, I just tend to blow it off. It doesn’t matter. I don’t have feelings. Or the feelings I have are off the mark. Exaggerated components of emotions I’m trying to place together. A jigsaw puzzle in the mind.

But it comes to a point. And I start to feel. Like when you sleep on your hand and the feeling starts to come back again. The lack of circulation? It was ok to be numb when I was numb to it. But when it starts to tingle…when it starts to feel…that’s where the issues come in.

That’s when the scrambled pieces come together.

I’ll figure it out. I always do.

If I look at it hard enough……I’ll start with the borders and look inside.

One piece at a time
One peace at a time
A jigsaw puzzle in the mind

No comments:

Post a Comment