Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Retail Hell

This is just about my experience in retail. That's all. This is my take on it. But, I always like the fact that it can always go a different way...with poetry.

I ain’t trying to sell
Just trying to liquidate
Introduce a product
For your own sake
It’s gonna make
Life so much better
It’s gonna make you happy
Gonna make you sappy
Little plates
Little cakes
Little tokens of liquidate

I gotta get it for her
I gotta get it for him
I gotta get it for Jesus
It’s a win-win

One for you and two for me
Let’s clink the glasses
And make it three
Oh I’m in love
With the powerful glove
Leather is the trend
Get it before the end
We got it yesterday
Try it on….
It looks so good
On you….

Aint’ trying to sell
But hell
Let’s liquidate

It looks good on you

For them

No comments:

Post a Comment